Etymology: From boulette.
- A projectile, usually of metal, shot from a gun at high speed.
- (colloquial) An entire round of unfired ammunition for a firearm, including the projectile, the cartridge casing, the explosive charge, etc.
- The ammunition for a sling or slingshot.
- A printed symbol in the form of a solid circle, ", often used for marking items in a list.
- (slang) One year of prison time
- (slang) An ace (the playing card).
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bullet for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bullet