- A gentle to moderate wind.
verb (breez, ing)
- The rustled the papers on her desk.
- Any activity that is easy, not testing or difficult.
- After studying Latin, Spanish was a .
- (Cricket) The wind blowing across a cricket match, whatever its strength.
- Ashes and residue of coal or charcoal, usually from a furnace. w:Clinker, See Wikipedia article on Clinker.
Etymology: From Portuguese word brisa
- (usually with "along"): To move casually, in a carefree manner, but not slowly.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for breeze for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of breeze