- The process through which propagation, growth or development occurs.
- Your dog has had good breeding.
- The act of insemination by natural or artificial means
- The act of copulation in animals
- (present participle of, breed)
adjective (no comparative or superlative; used only before the noun)
- Through genetic manipulation and harsh training, I am breeding a species of super-dogs to take over the world.
- Of, relating to or used for breeding.
- Your toothbrush is a breeding ground for bacteria.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for breeding for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of breeding