noun (bothers, -)
- fuss, Fuss, ado.
- There was a bit of at the hairdresser's when they couldn't find my appointment in the book.
- trouble, Trouble, inconvenience.
- Yes, I can do that for you - it's no .
- (transitive) To annoy, to disturb.
Etymology: Possibly of origin.
- Would it you if I smoked?
- (intransitive) To do something at one's own inconvenience
- Why do I even to try?
- (intransitive) To do something which is of negligible inconvenience
- You didn't even to close the door.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bother for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bother