- A person (usually a woman) of fair skin and hair.
- The hair color that appears yellow, golden, or lighter.
- (color) A light yellowish brown color.
- <table><tr><td>blonde color: </td><td bgcolor="
adjective (blonder, blondest, more)
- F8E8A7?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- Of a blonde complexion (referring to a person.)
- Having a blonde or gold appearance
Etymology: from Middle French "blonde" (feminine). The masculine form of the word is "blond."In the English language, it is only one a few distinct words where the gender differentiation is actually reflected in the spelling of the word (i.e. She is a blonde woman. vs. He is a blond man.), even though this is a relatively common occurrence in other languages."Blond(e)" has only recently been borrowed into English from French; the traditional English terms for lightly-colored hair are "fair-haired", "flaxen", and "towhead, towheaded".
- ale; beer
- (color) Of a light yellowish brown color.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for blonde for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of blonde