- A shapeless or amorphous mass; a vague shape or amount, especially of a liquid or semisolid substance; a clump, group, collection, or cluster that lacks definite shape.
- 1869: Norman Lockyer et al, Nature
- :Only the outermost on either side in map 2 displays misalignment.
- 1895: The Annual of the British School at Athens
- :It was a colourful vase with red and white hoops on the lid, and red bands above and below the main frieze. These bands also carry a metope pattern in white of triple lines and blobs, which can just be distinguished on the photographs.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for blob for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of blob