- A cloth, usually large, used for warmth or sleeping.
- ''The baby was cold, so his mother put a over him.
- A layer of anything.
- The city woke under a thick of fog.
- A thick rubber mat used in the offset printing process to transfer ink from the plate to the paper being printed.
- A press operator must carefully wash the whenever changing a plate.
- In general; covering or encompassing everything.
- They sought to create a solution for all situations.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for blanket for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of blanket