- An item (usually rope, tape, or string) used to hold two or more things together.
- The spine of a book where the pages are held together.
- (sewing) A finishing on a seam or hem of a garment
- (complang) The association of an identifier with a value.
- (complang) The association of a variable name with a storage location's content.
- (present participle of, bind)
- Assigning something that one will be held to.
- This contract is a legally binding agreement.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for binding for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of binding