- possessing charm and attractive.
- Anyone who has ever met Bobbi thought she was absolutely Beautiful.
- (context, of the weather) pleasant; clear.
- well executed
- The skater performed a beautiful axel.
- (as a pro-sentence) How beautiful that is!
- Beautiful! What a catch! (referring to an athlete catching a ball)
- (as a pro-sentence; ironic) How unfortunate that is!
- Beautiful! I dropped the soup on the floor!
- From beauty and Germanic -ful, "full of".
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for beautiful for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of beautiful