- A low spectrum of sound tones.
- Peter adjusted the equalizer on his audio equipment to emphasize the .
- A section of musical group that produces low-pitched sound, lower than tenor.
- The conductor preferred to situate the in the middle rear, rather than to one side of the orchestra.
- A male singer who sings in the bass range.
- Halfway through middle school, Edgar morphed from a soprano to a , much to the amazement and amusement of his fellow choristers.
- An instrument that plays in the bass range, in particular a double bass, bass guitar, electric bass or bass synthesiser.
- The musician swung the over his head like an axe and smashed it into the amplifier, creating a discordant howl of noise.
- The clef sign that indicates that the pitch of the notes is below middle C; a bass clef.
- The score had been written without the treble and , but it was easy to pick out which was which based on the location of the notes on the staff.
- Of sound, a voice or an instrument, low in pitch or frequency.
- The giant spoke in a deep, , rumbling voice that shook me to my boots.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bass for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bass