- A group of people seeing a performance.
Etymology: From French, audience.
- We joined the just as the lights went down.
- The readership of a written publication.
- "Private Eye" has a small but faithful .
- A following
- The opera singer expanded his by singing songs from the shows.
- A formal meeting with a state or religious dignitary.
- She managed to get an with the Pope.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for audience for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of audience