- A story, report, or opinion piece in a newspaper, magazine, journal, internet etc.
- See: Wikipedia article on in publishing (w, article (publishing))
- A member of a group or class
- an of clothing
- An object.
- a sales
- (context, grammar) A part of speech that indicates, specifies and limits a noun (a, an, or the in English). In some languages the may appear as en ending (e.g. definite in Swedish) or there may be none (e.g. Finnish, Estonian).
- See: Wikipedia article on in grammar (w, article (grammar))
- A section of a legal document, bylaws, etc.
- (context, derogatory) A person.
- (1811) A wench. A prime . A handsome girl.
- She's a prime (whip slang), she's a devilish good piece, a hell of a goer.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for article for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of article