- (plural of, arm)
- We laid down on the snowbank and moved our up and down to make snow angels.
- weapon, Weapons.
- 1883: w:Robert Louis Stevenson, Robert Louis Stevenson, w:Treasure Island, Treasure Island
- : The next thing I laid hold of was a brace of pistols, and as I already had a powder horn and bullets, I felt myself well supplied with .
- (context, heraldry) Synonym for coat of arms.
- The Duke's were a sable gryphon rampant on an argent field.
- (third-person singular of, arm
- Etymology 2, arm
Etymology: 13th Century, from , arma.
- If the Duke himself for war, the king will not sit by idly!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for arms for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of arms