noun (plural: apricots)
- A stone fruit.
- Fruit bearing tree of the species Prunus armeniaca.
- (colour) A pale yellowish-orange colour, like that of an apricot.
- <table><tr><td>apricot colour: </td><td bgcolor="
adjective ((compar): more apricot, (superl): most apricot)
- F1BA8D?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- (sniper slang) the junction of the brain and brain stem on a target, used as an aiming point to ensure a one-shot kill.
Etymology: Spanish albaricoque, ultimately from (ARchar, ÙÙÙ, ÙÙÙÙ), from Ancient Greek (polytonic, ), probably from praecoquum, variant of praecox literally "early-ripe".
- (colour) of a pale yellowish-orange colour, like that of an apricot.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for apricot for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of apricot