- A person addicted to alcohol.
- Don't you know you've got your daddy's eyes
- Daddy was an - w:Starsailor (band), Starsailor - Alcoholic
- One who abuses alcohol.
- Of or pertaining to alcohol.
- Having more than a trace amount of alcohol in its contents.
Etymology: First attested w:1891, 1891, from alcohol + -ic
- Of, pertaining to, or affected by alcoholism
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for alcoholic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of alcoholic