- (finance) Something actually received; real receipts, as distinct from estimated ones.
- Existing in act or reality; really acted or acting; in fact; real
Etymology: (term, actuel), (term, actuel), (term, actualis), from (term, agere, , to do; to act).
- the cost of goods
- the case under discussion
- In action at the time being; now exiting; present.
- the situation of the country
- Used to emphasise a noun or verb, whether something is real or metaphorical.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for actual for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of actual