- A small furrow, ridge or crease in an otherwise smooth surface.
- A line or crease in the skin, especially when caused by age or fatigue.
verb (wrinkl, ing)
- Spending time out in the sun may cause you to develop wrinkles sooner.
- A fault, imperfection or bug especially in a new system or product; typically, they will need to be iron out, ironed out.
- Three months later, we're still discovering new wrinkles.
- (transitive) To make wrinkles in; to cause to have wrinkles.
- Be careful not to your dress before we arrive.
- (intransitive) To pucker or become uneven or irregular.
- An hour in the tub will cause your fingers to .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for wrinkle for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of wrinkle