- (context, rare, or, obsolete) The execution of a will.
- (present participle of, will)
- ready, Ready to do something that is not (can't be expected as) a matter of course.
- If my boyfriend isn't to change his drinking habits, I will split up with him.
- (sense, adjective) (term, willende), present participle of
- (term, willan)
- (sense, noun) (term, willung), from (term, willian)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for willing for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of willing