- An amorphous, compact mass.
verb (wads, wadding, wadded)
- Our cat loves to play with a small of paper.
- A substantial pile (normally of money).
- With a of cash like that, she should not have been walking round Manhattan
- A soft plug or seal, particularly as used between the powder and pellets in a shotgun cartridge.
- (cattag2, Vulgarities, Slang) an ejaculation of semen.
- To crumple or crush into a compact, amorphous shape or ball.
- She wadded up the scrap of paper and threw it in the trash.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for wad for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of wad