- mental, sometimes emotional process of comprehension, assimilation of knowledge, which is subjective by its nature
- reason or intelligence, ability to grasp the full meaning of knowledge, ability to infer
- opinion, judgement or outlook
- According to my , the situation is quite perilous. I wonder if you see it this way, too.
- an informal contract, mutual agreement
- I thought we had an - you do the dishes, and I throw the trash.
- a reconciliation of differences
- The parties of the negotiation have managed to come to an .
- He showed much when he found out of my troublesome familial history.
- All that we, as individuals, sense, as feel, of our selves.
- showing, Showing compassion.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for understanding for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of understanding