noun (pl=trout, pl2=trouts)
- Any of several species of fish in Salmonidae, closely related to salmon, and distinguished by spawning more than once.
- Many anglers consider to be the archetypical quarry.
- (context, UK, pejoratives) An elderly woman of dubious sensibilities.
- Look, you silly old ; you can't keep bringing home cats! You can't afford the ones you have!
- bland, Bland and without individuality; like a drone.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for trout for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of trout