verb (transfer, r, ing)
- (uncountable) The act of conveying or remove, removing something from one place, person or thing to another.
- (countable) An instance of conveying or removing from one place, person or thing to another; a transferal.
- (countable) A design conveyed by contact from one surface to another; a heat transfer.
- (transitive) To move or pass from one place, person or thing to another.
- (transitive) To convey the impression of (something) from one surface to another.
- (intransitive) To be or become transferred.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for transfer for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of transfer