- (pejorative) A homeless person.
- (pejorative) A disreputable woman.
- "I can't believe you'd let yourself be seen with that ."
- "Claudia is such a ; making out with all those men when she has a boyfriend."
- Any ship which does not have a fixed schedule or published ports of call.
- Short for trampoline, especially very small ones.
- To walk with heavy footsteps.
- To walk for a long time (usually through difficult terrain).
- We tramped through the woods for hours before we found the main path again.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tramp for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tramp