adjective (no comparative or superlative)
- lacking a top
- (context, especially, of a woman) Not wearing a garment covering the top half of the body; naked from the waist up.
- The council voted to allow swimmers on the beach.
- Involving women that are naked from the waist up, often strippers or dancers.
- Only her closest friends knew that Jenny was working at a bar to help with college expenses.
- Fred didn't tell his wife that the convention had involved a fair amount of entertainment.
- (automotive) a convertible car having the top retracted or otherwise open
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for topless for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of topless