- The w:BGM-109 Tomahawk, BGM-109 Tomahawk Land Attack missle, Missile (TLAM), a long-range, all-weather, subsonic cruise missile with stubby wings, which can be launched from a ship or submarine.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Tomahawk for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of Tomahawk
- An ax/axe used by American Indian (First Nations) warriors.
- (basketball): A dunk in which the person dunking the ball does so with his arm behind his head
- (geometry) A geometric construction consisting of a semicircle and two line segments that serves as a tool for trisecting an angle; so called from its resemblance to the American Indian axe.
Etymology: Virginian Algonquian tamahaac
- to strike with a tomahawk
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tomahawk for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tomahawk