adjective (tinnier, tinniest, more)
- Of or pertaining to or resembling tin.
- The object had a tinny appearance.
- Pertaining to the thinness and cheapness of tin or similar-looking metals, in contrast to a heavier, more valuable metal.
- The shop was filled with tinny tourist geegaws.
- Pertaining to a thin, unpleasant sound recalling that of tin being rapped.
- The piano was not simply out of tune, but had become downright tinny.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tinny for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tinny