- (past of, tie)
- connect, Connected.
- As a couple, they are strongly to one another.
- Connected or attached by means of a knot in a rope, cord, string, or the like.
- The flag was to the pole.
- (context, literally, or, figuratively) bound, Bound or restrained by one or more ropes, cords, strings, or the like.
- The gift was with red ribbons.
- When my credit cards were cancelled, I was fit to be .
- Sorry, I cannot help you; my hands are .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tied for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tied