- A form of physical punishment in which a beating is applied to the buttocks
- an incident of such punishment, or such physical act in a non-punitive context, such as a birthday spanking.
- (present participle of, spank)
- (context, colloquial, now usually with "new") An intensifier.
- brand new
- a good time
- Fast and energetic.
- a pace
- (context, often, nautical) Brisk and fresh.
- a breeze
- remarkable of its kind.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for spanking for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of spanking