- A vehicle that is used to push snow off surfaces such as roads.
- A device attached to a vehicle to enable it to be used as a snowplow.
- A maneuver/manoeuvre in skiing in which the tips of the skis point inwards and the back ends point outwards, imitating a snowplow.
Etymology: From snow + plow.
- (transitive) To clear (roads, etc) using a snowplow.
- (intransitive) To perform a snowplow in skiing.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for snowplow for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of snowplow