- Gerund: The action of the verb to smash.
- Some Greek dance is traditionally accompanied by the of crockery.
- (present participle of, smash)
- Serving to smash (something).
- The boxer delivered a blow to his opponent's head.
- (British informal) Wonderful, very good or impressive. Thought to be corruption of Irish is maith é sin (meaning "that's good").
- We had a time at the zoo.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for smashing for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of smashing