- (uncountable) A form of trapshoot, trapshooting using clay targets to simulate birds in flight.
- (context, countable, poker) A hand consisting of a 9, a 5, a 2, and two other cards lower than 9.
- (context, uncountable, slang, African American Vernacular English) The ejaculation of sperm.
- (context, uncountable, Manx English) news, News.
- (context, countable, Newfoundland, slang) A loud, disruptive and poorly educated person of low social status.
Etymology: Altered form of shoot.
- To shoot or spray (used of fluids).
- (African American Vernacular English) To ejaculate.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for skeet for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of skeet