- Something which simulates a system or environment in order to predict actual behaviour.''
Etymology: < < simulationem, from simulare.
- This exercise is a simulation of actual battle conditions.
- The most reliable simulation predicts that the hurricane will turn north.
- The process of simulating.
- Despite extensive simulation in the design phase, the aircraft failed to behave as expected.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for simulation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of simulation