noun (wikipedia, Search and seizure)
- The act of taking possession, as by force or right of law.
Etymology: (suffix, seize, ure)
- The search warrant permitted the of evidence.
- A sudden attack or convulsion, (e.g. an epileptic seizure).
- He fell to the floor and convulsed when the epilectic occurred.
- A sudden onset of pain or emotion.
- He felt the sudden of pain as the heart attack began.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for seizure for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of seizure