- red, Red or pink makeup to add colour to the cheeks; blusher.
- (colour) A reddish pink colour.
- <table><tr><td>rouge colour: </td><td bgcolor="
verb (roug, ing)
- A4515B?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- To apply rouge (makeup.)
- She rouged her face before setting out for the party.
Etymology: From rougeFrench, rouge.
- (colour) Of a reddish pink colour.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rouge for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of rouge