- To join again; to unite after separation.
- To come, or go, again into the presence of; to join the company of again.
Etymology: rejoindre; pref. re- re- + joindre to join. See Join, and confer Rejoinder.
- Meet and rejoin me, in the pensive grot. Pope.
- To state in reply; -- followed by an object clause.
- (intransitive): To answer to a reply.
- (intransitive): (Law) To answer, as the defendant to the plaintiff's replication.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rejoin for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of rejoin