adjective (pussier, pussiest)
- (informal, also, pussy-cat) An affectionate term for a cat.
- (vulgar, slang) The female genitalia.
- (pejorative, informal, slang) A coward, unable to stand up for her/himself
- (botany) Any furry looking bloom form, as on the pussy willow.
- (rfv-sense) (nautical, slang) The reduced cat (light version of the cat-o'-nine-tails, for shipboys)
- (medicine) Containing pus.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pussy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pussy