- A set of structured activity, activities.
Etymology: From programma, from .
- Our for today"s exercise class includes swimming and jogging.
- A leaflet listing information about a play, game or other activity.
- A performance of a show or other broadcast on radio or television.
- Tonight"s was sponsored by the Wiktionary dictionary and Wikipedia encyclopedia.
- A particular mindset or method of doing things.
- Come on, John, why don"t you get with the and tell him where the detonators are? - Ellis in the movie Die Hard.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for programme for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of programme