- A meal, especially one offered to a guest, consisting of whatever is available.
- Here's a good potluck of beans and stew.
- A meal consisting of whatever guests have brought.
- whatever, Whatever is available in a particular situation.
- A gathering of people bringing foods from different parts of the world.
- The Arabic cuisine at the potluck was delicious.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for potluck for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of potluck