- A cucumber preserved in a solution, usually a brine or a vinegar syrup.
verb (pickl, es)
- A goes well with a hamburger.
- Often in plural (pickles), any vegetable preserved in vinegar and consumed as relish.
- The brine used for preserving food.
- This tub is filled with the that we will put the small cucumbers into.
- A difficult situation.
- The climber found himself in a when one of the rocks broke off.
- (slang) A penis.
- (baseball) A rundown.
- Jones was caught in a between second and third.
- A children's game with three participants that emulates a baseball rundown
- The boys played in the front yard for an hour.
- An affectionate term for a loved one
- Are you okay my ?
- To preserve food in a salt, sugar or vinegar solution.
- We pickled the remainder of the crop.
- To remove high-temperature scale and oxidation from metal with heated sulphuric acid.
- The crew will the fittings in the morning.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pickle for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pickle