- One who has been perverted; one who has turned to error.
- A sexually perverted person.
- (transitive) To turn another way; to divert.
- (transitive) To turn from truth, rectitude, or propriety; to divert from a right use, end, or way; to lead astray; to corrupt
- pervert the course of justice
- To misapply; to misinterpret designedly.
- pervert one's words
- (intransitive) To become perverted; to take the wrong course.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pervert for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pervert