- (uncountable) Food in the form of a soft paste, often a porridge, especially as given to very young children.
verb (paps, papping, papped)
- Pap and wors is traditionally eaten at a braai.
- (uncountable) (colloquial) Nonsense.
- (colloquial) Female breast.
- (South African) porridge.
- Shortened term for a Pap smear
- (usually in the passive) Of a paparazzo, to take a surreptitious photograph of (someone, especially a celebrity) without their consent.
- Look, that pop star"s been papped in her bikini again!
- (South African slang): Flat
- I got a puncture and the wheel went .
- (South African slang): Spineless, wet, without character.
- He is so and boring.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pap for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pap