- endorsement; approval
- We can start as soon as we get the .
- to approve
- I don't want to this amount of money.
- all right, permitted
- Do you think it's to stay here for the night?
- satisfactory, reasonably good; not exceptional
- The soup was , but the dessert was excellent.
- in good health or a good emotional state
- He's not feeling well now, but he should be after some rest.
- satisfactorily, sufficiently well
- The team did in the playoffs.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for OK for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of OK