- (past of, mix)
- Having two or more separate aspects.
- I get a very feeling from this painting.
- Not completely pure.
- My joy was somewhat when my girlfriend said she was pregnant; it's a lot of responsibility.
- Including both men and women.
- The tennis match was with a male and a female on each side.
- ''My son attends a school, unlike my daughter, who goes to the local all-girl grammar school.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mixed for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of mixed