- absence, Absence of responsibility for a crime.
- Her attorney managed to convince the jury of her .
- lack, Lack of understanding about sensitive subjects such as sexuality and crime.
- In his , he offered the stranger to bring the package to Paris, never suspecting it contained drugs.
- lack, Lack of ability or intention to harm or damage.
- Tests have demonstrated the of this substance.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for innocence for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of innocence