- fill, Filled with air or fluid
- The balloons danced in the breeze.
- expanded, Expanded; in a state of inflation, of increased size
- His belly looked uncomfortable.
- (economics): In a state of higher cost.
- His prices made the vendor unpopular.
- (fig.): pompous, Pompous; arrogant (of a person or ego)
- (fig.): Containing excessive, meaningless words, particularly for show
- The speech did not impress the audience.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for inflated for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of inflated