- having the quality of being difficult to remove, wash away, blot out, or efface;
- incapable of being canceled, lost, or forgotten.
Etymology: indelebilis "indestructible"
- This ink spot on the contract is .
- This stain on my shirt is .
- That horrible story just might make an 'indelible impression on the memory.
- incapable of being annulled
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for indelible for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of indelible