noun (huss, ies)
- A pert girl; a frolicsome or sportive young woman; -- used playfully, in jest.
- A worthless woman or girl; a forward wench; a jade; -- used as a term of contempt or reproach.
Etymology: Derived by compression of (term, huswif, , housewife, lang=enm).
- synonyms - see WikiSaurus:promiscuous woman
- A housewife or housekeeper - obsolete usage.
- A case or bag. See Housewife.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for hussy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of hussy