- a sweet sticky substance deposited on leaves by insects.
- a sweet sticky substance produced by the leaves of some plants.
- (colour) a light bluish green colour, like that of a honeydew melon.
- <table><tr><td>honeydew colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- C9DFA8?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- a melon with sweet green flesh, with a smooth greenish-white exterior.
- (colour) of a light bluish green colour, like that of a honeydew melon.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for honeydew for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of honeydew