noun (es, -)
verb (flex, es)
- (uncountable) flexibility, pliancy
- (countable) the act of flexing
- (uncountable) (mostly British) any flexible insulated electrical wiring.
- to bend something.
- to repeatedly bend one of one's joints.
- to move part of the body using one's muscles.
- (bodybuilding): to tighten the muscles for display of size or strength.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flex for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of flex