(wikipedia, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation)
- A surname of German origin, a varient of Fenrich or Fendler
- A manufacturer of electric guitars
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Fender for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of Fender
- panel of a car which encloses the wheel area, especially the front wheels
- a shield, usually of plastic or metal, on a bicycle that protects the rider from mud or water
- (nautical) Any shaped cushion-like object normally made from polymers, rubber or wood that is placed along the sides of a boat to prevent damage when moored alongside another vessel or jetty, or in cases such as like using a lock. Modern variations are cylindrical although older wooden version and rubbing strips can still be found; old tyres are used as a cheap substitute
- A low metal framework in front of a fireplace, intended to catch hot coals, soot, and ash.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fender for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of fender